Pufflepenguins
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Apology and Site Maintenance

Go down

Apology and Site Maintenance Empty Apology and Site Maintenance

Post by Jartarf Sun Apr 27, 2014 12:57 pm

What's up guys! It's Jartarf here, my sincerest apologies for my inactivity from PufflePenguins! It's been 5 years since even my last login and I've returned to check the site, i've noticed it has gained many views even since It's inactivity. I have also noticed some posts that have been made in the last year which have involved inappropriate links and possible virus/malware links that have been posted, not only on the forum - but in the topics to do with helping other users! I just want to stress that this is not the purpose of this forum. This forum's original purpose, was not only for the Club Penguin community, but for everyday people - this includes the younger users, so please, before posting anything inappropriate or harmful, at least consider other people's welfare and respect the being of other people.
On a lighter note, the inappropriate posts have been removed and the users have been banned - the forum will be on maintenance and everything will soon be back in order!

Thanks, if there are any problems - do not hesitate to contact me, any questions or inquiries to help with the site & possibly become a mod - let me know.

- Jar
Jartarf
Jartarf
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 4
Job/hobbies : Clubpenguin,Youtube,Forums, ETC...
Humor : Y U SO FUNNEH
Registration date : 2009-01-25

User Details
Warnings:
Infractions:

https://pufflepenguins.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum